January 28, 2007

Is Your Coffee Maker Comfy?



This Meowster wants to have a safe coffee maker in our house, BUT there is more to making the morning java than safety! HAVE you thought about convenience and comfort? I tried abundaCAT models with my paws facing West and whiskers facing East - and I give my "4 Paws Up" award to the Cuisinart: Comfy on the bum while my tail gets steamed nicely (keeps my fur moist and wrinkle free) all while enjoying a good view out the window. Definitely a multi-purpose machine and the cats meow!



Make sure your coffee maker is the PURRfect fit.

Ciao and Meow,
Guido "The Italian Kitty"

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...