May 27, 2007

Spectacu-Cat 1st Birthday Celebration



Life has changed drasticatically since I was adopted from the the San Fran SPCA where I began life as an inky dinky kitten. But with my Italian genes and gusto galore, I now resemble an ocelot, I'm packing on the pounds (went from 2 lbs to 12+ and still eating Pesto Pizza) and I am finally ONE year old, which only occurs once in your life. Categorically speaking I have 9 lives but I still PURRportedly turn ONE only once. So this momentous meowster occasion was deemed the time to party but catzowey, it takes some planning I found out, and it pooped me out in the end.




Flowers ordered, check the water ... no fish or PURRposterous uninvited critters in sight! Party plans can progress.










Move on over Martha Stewart and Bare Pawed Contessa - my plates are politiCATically recycled and I swear by my kitten striped seat I have sat on every plate and they can now be re-used. That's recycling at it's best!

















Birthday Rule 101: Hug your gifts and listen for any suspicious ticking noises. Not knowing what I was in store for (hey the box postmark was Oh Hi Ho), I donned my Commando-Cat jacket, a Kitty Couture gift from my beloved Kitty sitter.














This Italian kitty has gourmet whiskers and didn't want cannoli's or cake cuz I demandacatted the Planet's yummiest most delicate desert from American Cupcakes . Who wouldn't want these little cups O' cream whose logo says"lick frosting"! So I followed the bakers' orders and licked to my kittens content.




















Paula Abdul and Simon too would give my soiree a 10-Paws Up and Platinum Purrfect score until.......







I passed out at my party! Hey, this smitten kitten was zonkered, so I curled up amongst all the guests and entered a deep sleep dreaming of buttery cupcake frosting entangled in my whiskers. Now that's the PURRfect catnap.






Was the "Birthday Boy" hat really necessary?













Abundacat thanks to YOU for catributions to my 1st year - a Mighty Meowster Memorable year. You are truly the Cat's Meow!



Ciao & Meow and now on to Year 2 - woo hoo,
GUIDO
The Italian Kitty







No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...