October 14, 2007

Categorically Speaking - It's Just Cat Chat


Last week I had airtime (CBS news) and this week I'm still doing airtime: FURgot to tell ya I flew with the Blue Angels. Let's talk about bird watching from the wild and very blue skies above while cat-cruising around at speeds beyond this mighty meowster's wildest whiskers imagination. The G-Forces practically took off my stripes!

My 4 paws have trounced and pounced all over town (and in the air too) so I'm opticating for serious catnapping this week. No Bonwit CatTeller shopping, no Friskies Feline modeling, just catnapping...
I'm jolted from my PURRfect catnap by some colorful Fall creatures. Hey dudes, who invited you??


Ciao & Meow and wishing you a precisely PURRfect catnap too,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey flyboy.
Looks as if you better ask for a new and
improved LARGER nap bed from Santa ;-).
YOU have been a very GOOD BOY this year??????

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...