August 25, 2008

Lounging In La La Land

Life is catzowey and for the FURst time in my life, I've flown on a plane  - had  a hiss fit over the lack of whisker room for those of us riding under seats and viewing an array of not so pretty ankles!  For a few days, my paws are calling Hollywood home - land of California sun and abundacat feline fun.  You're undoubtacatically curious as a cat and wondering what meowvalous event has brought my paws far from the City By The Bay to The Hotel Palomar where the bird watching is PURRfect from my suite that is waaaaay up here ... It's no secret, I PURRoudly bestow the Guido 4 Paws UP award on this Feline Friendly Hotel (canine cousins welcome too) which has abundacat &  fantasticat art too -  good for my nightly aerobicat activities. The rooms rock  here!

 I pawsatively  may get into reading meowvalous LA mags after my catnap. 


SuPURRb room service arrived right on time when the sunrise rays  hit my window!

A full day in La La Land has exhausticatted me. Gotta get rested and revved up for the next few days of this meowvalous experience! So what am I doing traveling in FURst class Italian Stallion kitty style??  I PURRomise to tell  all .. but not at this smitten kitten moment. Go take a catnap and stay tuned!
Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BREAK A LEG, G-MAN!!!
Maybe you can talk mum into taking you
down and putting your PAWPRINT ON A STAR!!
BEST WISHES!!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on the tip of my paws to hear why Guido is in La La Land!!!!
Your furry feline friends,
Tigs and Eskimo

Anonymous said...

Dear Guido!!
Your milanese friend Giotto is here!
OH,what an adventure!!
The plane,the hotel....and just remember:to all of us,you are ALREADY a big star!!
Just:when you'll be a very big shot,remember your good furpals who always believed in you!!LOL!!

By the way,if you and mom need an agent,i am available...let me know!!
A big headbonk!
Il tuo amico di Milano,Giotto

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...