August 30, 2009

Who Nose If It's Funny?

Nose nose, anything goes - and I knows my EyeTailYun nose likes being nosey not rosey. Itza funtasticatical to nose around real good when reading the funnies - and why not share that meowment with a molto bene good furiend. Me and myself always finds it a pawsative experiencia to be purractive when nosing around pawsatively ... Yep uh huh, I means roaming thru da Comics, like in da mewspaper! When I truly sez I gets up close and into my funnies so that me and myself can have a comicatical meowment, well itza da truth. I tells ya, yep uh huh that's whatza it is - naturally comicatical with no geneticatical altering substances like catnip!

Listening to da message from your favorite classicat comics can get ya up close and PURRsonal with them, and itza recommended to know the characters in the comics, cuzza itza can be advantageous and youza gonna have a hystericatical meowment laughing fur shure! Ohhh, I hears a laugh arriving!

Categorically speaking, there's nothing more meowvalous than sharing a comicatical secret with a speshule furiend. My pal here - well he listens PURRfectly and heeeza not even a meowster but youza could say he's a perfecto furiend who doesn't let the cat out of the bag!
Holy Meowster Moly and a double dose of MEOWza WOWza too! Garfield da cat izza missing frumza funnies! Catzowey! This izza not comicatical! Me and myself might be heading fur a giganticat hiss fit about da size of a tropicatical Hurricane. Oh basta pasta - they'za naming all da Hurricanes and I hope we don't read about the arrival of a Hurricane Guido - that would frizz da fur for shure!

Wishing you a funtasticatical nonCATastrophic week - and sneak in some funnies too!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

2 comments:

Halloween said...

Hi Guido. My people never show me the Sunday comics. Should I go on a cat strike?

Halloween

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo r so dern kyoot!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...