November 15, 2010

Balancing In A Heat Wave of Hot Stuff

Didja ever hear of a heat wave in da middle of November when itza almost December?  Blame it on da giganticat global warm and storm stuff (yes youza knows I'ma Envirocat purrtecting my earth). But this izza CalEyeFurKneeYah where da Surfers will surf any day of the year, and "Hang 10 Paws and Hold On" is pawsatively Surfer chat when theyza maneuvering da board on da crest of a wave. Nothing finer than going to the Pacific Oshun beach to watch da Surfer dudes and dudettes do their balancing board acts.

No way can you say youza gonna be a super dooper balanced surfer without purracticing on yur board and I purrractices abundacatically every day and sometimes puts on my Guido Speedo when itza heat wave!

Balancing izn't just fur da surf board or my peachy beachy ball - cuz everyday izza balancing act and Me and Myself started early in da balancing biz....

 My furst balancing act was when I wazza 62 days yungun

 Catzowey I made it tooza da tipza topza of Mount Dining Chair

  Now, yep uh huh  I wishes you a purrrfectly balanced week and make it a nonCATastrophic one!

Ciao & Meow,

GUIDO the Italian Kitty




.






2 comments:

Curly said...

awww Guido! Your kitten pictures are purrfectly adorable!

Daisy said...

Wowie, Guido, you were a wild little kitten! Good thing you are such a good balancer.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...