February 18, 2013

Crazy For A Dab Of Crab

Catzowey! Me & Myself are indulging while not bulging,in the sweetest of non crusty crustaceans - theyza called Dungeness Crabs but theyza not crabby, theyza happy crabs!

Dungeness Crab season izza my favorito season of the whole year (pssst cuz there is no Pizza season) so Me & Myself ventured our paws to Sabella and LaTorre where theyza loaded abundacat piles of fresh Dungeness on my plate.

Before youza served the dab of crab, you gotta have da famoso San Franfuncisco Sourdough bread with buttah!

Bamzatini! Don't blink cuz before you knows it, da fresh Dungeness Crab izza gone like da wind!

Basta Pasta! Itza not abundacat mound of Mice A Roni, the San Franfuncisco treat, but it izza my favorito EyeTailYun treat - Tortellini with da red sauce and I luvs to play with a platter.

Cleaning uppa after da messy meal izza something you always wanna do before you heads to abundacatnaps.

I luvs luvs luvs feasting in my City of Saint Francis and even the CAThedral advertising eating!

Wishing YOU a nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty





2 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hoo-Cat! Guido! Dood! I just wish I hadda jet pack to zoom on out to share that DeeLishIous Meal Wit-Cha!
Whisker Lickin Good Dood!

Curly said...

That food looks very, very good! Mommy says she could make a meal on the bread!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...