September 1, 2013

Oh You Hoo - Monkey See Monkey Do !

Gonna do what I see, and my EyeTailYun cat eyes see a monkey whooza monkeying around on the ground.

It's bubble double trouble when I see The Panda's pinkie gumballs bubbling up in my house. I purrfur to chew catnip, organicat nip gumballs!

I'm curious as a cat to know why this meowster is sticking her tongue out at the photographer. Whatza matta, you no like having yur foto taken?

Meowvalous, now it's my turn to show you my EyeTailYun deezined tongue!

 Oh you hoo! Itza true if you sees the monkey then monkey do! Life is catzowey and Me & Myself both thinks life has good times ALL the time especially when weeza monkeying around!

Now I wishes YOU a mostest nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




 


3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Monkey Monday to you!!!

Kitties Blue said...

That is the very largest and best looking tongue we have ever seen. Bet you can really give yourself a good bath with that thing. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

KatBoxJanitor said...

Magnifico, Senor Guido!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...