November 3, 2013

Hats Off To The Cat In The Hat

Waaaaay back in 1957, that's before I wazza born, yep uh huh, The Cat In The Hat book wazza born by our favorito kids book author, the molto famoso Dr. Zeuss. (pssst, do you think Dr. Zeuss wore a Tie to work?)

So, well, yungung Me & Myself are honoring The Cat In The Hat with my  2013 version of A Cat in the Hats. And I'ma also showing off my favorito deeziner ties cuz what's a Cat In The Hat without a meowvalous tie? 

But things can get exhausting when trying on the Ties.

 And it's possible I may have a man cat EyeTailYun sized hiss fit if I can't find the right hat to match my deeziner Tie OR get my deeziner Tie tied.

Purrfecto moment! Got my Tie on and ready to strut my stuff on the catwalk.

Now I tells you, yep uh huh, it's fur sure that when Valentines Day arrives ya gotta have red on your head so I always puts on my red feathered deeziner Fedora hat cuz that makes me a Valentines Day Cat In The Hat. Pssst - everybody was happy to sees me at this happy hearts pawty!

I tips my golden hat for that goldy and oldy moment honoring The Cat In The Hat !

Wishing YOU a nonCATastrophic week,

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a smart-looking cat in a hat you are!

Anonymous said...

Well I think Guido has a look like Frank Sinatra in his green slouch hat and tie. Now, let's hear a little "He get's too hungry for dinner at eight..."

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is wonderful Guido, and I do love hats!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...