March 16, 2014

Will You Roll Over On The Four Leaf Clover OR Just Think GREEN?

Me & MYself are topped off in fine green organicat fashion for 
celebrating the St Patrick's Day but do youza sees a Four Leaf Clover 
or something else growing on my Deeziner hat? I'll give you 
a hint .....hmmmzatini could rhyme with that hint!

 The Irish have this old old really anciently old proverb - I tells ya, 
it's older than all my 9 lives:
There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish 
and those who wish they were.” 
Meowvalous cuz even an EyeTailYun kitty 
wants to be Irish on St. Paddy's Day! Yep Uh HUH 
they're correctacats!

Way way back when I wazza inky dinky smitten kitten, my paws learned 
to set the table propurrrly for guests .. yep you got it!  I'm having a 
giant Guest of Honor for St Paddy's Day. He's "Mister Corny Beef" 
and want my St. Paddy's Day table to be set purrecto!

Meowvalous to be out and about looking for that Four Leaf Clover! 
I found myself in a giganticat car, the San Franfuncisco Mayor's car 
but no Four Leaf Clover to roll over!

 Catzowey I found it! I found my Four Leaf Clover but no way are 
Me & MYself gonna rolls over. Hee Hee Hee! Now I wishes YOU, 
yep uh huh YOU, a good St Paddy's Day and I leaves you today with 
this very meowvalous Irish Proverb:

Always remember to forget
The friends that proved untrue.
But never forget to remember
Those that have stuck by you!

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty
 


 

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Guido!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy St. Catrick's Day, Guido!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...