May 18, 2014

Gonna Say It's Great To Turn Eight - But SO Fast?

Catzowey! Me & Myself got my cat eyes looking for the day till I turns
that Great Eight.  That means I gotta be saying arriverderci to Super Seven!
Everybody always pulling out their photos to show everybody else their fam pics, so time for me to do that too! Don't be cwacking uppa and falling down when you sees my EyeTailYun bambino picture album.

  AhTenZeeOhKnee ... This is me the day I found my furever home (datza my sisfur on the right who chose another funtastic home)   I got mille mega meowvalously lucky at the San Francisco SPCA and I did eventually grow into my ears.

 YEP datza Me & Myself about 90 days yungun and always catnapping cuz visitors making me tired when they visits and saying "oh heeza so so so cute can I holds him?"  

May 26, 2007 at my 1st birthday pawty.  I duzn't look super dooper happy cuz I'ma trying to get to my pawty table filled with Pasghetti & Meatzaballs and Pizza pies.

Next I turned Terrificat Two and got my own cake too made by Kathy's Kreative Kakes and it was the cat's meow!

And after datza year went zooming by faster than a pot of Raviolis boiling in organicatnip water, I grew another year older and my birthday giftie was a Pink Cat-Oh-Lac.

WOWza MEOWza! This year I'm purrrpondering the arrival of The Great Eight and asking my funtastic pals if they has ideas - I betcha YOU have one. So post yur comment and lemme know how YOU thinks I should welcome Great Eight on May 26th -datza this year!

Wishing you a purrfectly nonCATastrophic week,

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




















10 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure did a nice job of growing into your ears! Our little Alice is just over a year and she is getting longer and taller, but she still has a little head.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

happy birthday Gweedoh, yoo waz a kyoot bebee

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oops, sorry I'm late. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Guido!!! ><(((º>

Kitties Blue said...

Wow Guido. We don't know how you could top some of those past birthdays, but Mau suggests you join Cat Scouts. He says that it will make the great eight even greater. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

The Aji Queen said...

Happy Birdie Day Guido from us Texas Kit-tens, Monkey Gumbo, Henry aka Enrique Pantalones and Tortuga the Tuurrrddle. You are Gemini like our mommy. We want to make her a cake but she not so happy to seafood. Have another happy, happy happy on your Great Eight! (We thought you were going out to shoot pool). Hugs from the Beth in Texas gato family

Raven said...

omg you are making me want a cat even more than i already do never thought that was posible love the pict of when you first got her super cute and i dont know really how to through a cats pary but you could try something like a cat nip peana < i ostlikly have that spelt wrong so what i mean is the thing that you hit for i know a cats can get that open just make sure she doesnt at the out side unless it is eatable

CATachresis said...

Happy Birthday for the 26th Guido. Your ears look the right size now MOL

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Dear buddy!
I think a nice Tuna cake would be nice with some nip on top. Tell Mom to make you that one and she can have the one with all the sugar.
There are some really nice goodies over on the Auction to help Baby of the Katnip Lounge. They may come a bit late but helping Baby would make them very special and wonderfur keepsakes indeed.
Purr at me if you need links
I will be back to see what you choose
Timmy

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza all making ME & Myself blush the color of fine red ravioli sauce! Hee hee! So Timmy Tomcat - publish dat auction page so we can all see it. Oh wowza itza my last Thursday as a Super 7 years old!

Raven said...

you could combine all the other partys you had into one oh and could you check my bloggs out :)

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...