June 22, 2014

Sock It To Me On Worldcup Socker Week

Catzowey! Everybody around da Planet izza cat chatting about socker so I'ma wearing my favorito deeziner socks in honor of Socker Week! 

Whatza you and yourself think of these socks for Socker week? Well itza fur sure a cat's eye has their eye on your ankles if youza wearing them!

My EyeTailYun socker loving self izza feeling purrrroud with my new SOCKSMITH socks that rocks. AND pssst, secret time:  yep uh huh I has the double duo Citizenship from EyeTailYuh and USA so I'm versatile feline fan.

Meowvalous to be lickity split licking the lil lips for a GO USA on Thursday this week when my USA hot diggity dog boyz play those guys famoso for brewing fine beers, sassy sausages & wearing da layderhosen oomp pah pah pants too. 

Sisfur Grappa says "bring on da socks game!"

Now letza have a nonCATastrophic week and remember, check your socks drawer during Socker week. Nothing gives Me & MYself a hiss fit more than a missing sock!

Ciao & Meow!

GUIDO the Italian Kitty







3 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Luv your socks!

Maggi Shelbourn said...

Those socks are the BEST! Love them!!!

Angel Keisha said...

I like socks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails