May 23, 2016

Terrific Time For A Purrfect TEN !


Hoorayzatini - I'll pass ya the custom made meowtini if you can 
guess who is turning the purrfect terrific 10? HINT HINT..

It's Bambino ME turning 10 this week!  
Remember, Me & Myself started out
 homeless on the Streets of San Francisco,
and dat furtunate day August 3, 2006 I found
my furever and ever home and passed out from 
all dat excitement of "being Home sweet Home".
Psssst -  I even got a mini man cat litter box
dat day! My first indoor plumbing!

In my growing up inky dinky early meowments, I became an
Envirocat keeping my cat eyes on water usage! 
(you should too!)

 And would ya believe dat Me & Myself went to
the giganticat Grace Cathedral one day to get blessed
on St. Francis Day by a nice lady, Dr. Jane Goodall.
Yup its for sure she held me in high esteem and said 
I wazza handsome dude with a future! 
Hee hee hee she made me purr.
 
Then things started getting fishy so I decided I 
needed a job! Yep uh huh a real job!

 So in 2007 I passed the test & got dat 
certification for being a real on the job
my pal Charlie on the job at the
seniors day care center - he's blind but he sees me
his way and I see him my way - we guys bond.

 And now with terrificat ten event on my
radar, Me and Myself have bonded with
da Sofa cuz I likes chillaxing 
and relaxing when I'm not on the job.

 Nothing more meowvalous then
being in da party mood! 
Get on board with me and let's PAWTY
cuz turning terrificat ten only happens
one time in da life even with 9 lives ! 

 Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty
















7 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday! Our pup just turned 10 too!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday cutie! I didn't realize you were a certified therapy cat- that is great. I bet you make a lot of people happy.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday to you, Guido! We love you, and all that you do for so many people.

Anonymous said...

What a way to celebrate a "Hang Ten" Birthday. Lovely fur, Beautiful hair coloring. Supportive home to live in, great menu. I could write a Cat-a-log of pleasantries. I just bought some very special Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, and, I call it Guido Select!!!!

Unknown said...

Annie Spokescat is a Cougar as she is older then you. You have a super duper fantastic special day.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow, are we late for your birthday! But we hope it was a terrific day of celebrating for you.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Guido I am so sorry I missed your magnificat 10! We are purrty close in our days in the wonderland of loving homes. I will make it next year my friend and be on time if not early
Timmy Tomcat

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...