May 28, 2017

Holy Cannoli! I'm A Smitten Senior Kitten !

Catzowey Catzowey and more Catzowey! 
If someone could remove one of those 1's from
my birthday cake, sure would make me
and myself feels like a Smitten Kitten again - but
wowza meows I'm 11!

My May 26th 2017 FurEyeDay birthday was
purrrrfecto cuz I went to work, yup on the job as
a therapy cat does.
Wore a special Birthday tie and tied one on with
all my favorito special seniors where I has my job for 10 
years now. WOW been working all my life.

And I took abundant birthday party hats cuz weeza having
my birthday party! (pssst who invited my Staff??)


It's meowvalous having my 11th birthday party with 32
funtastic folks who are singing "Happy Birthday Guido" all day!
And I shaked paws with all the special seniors cuz I luvs luvs
luvs them so so so much.

I opticatted not to wear a Birthday party hat but everybody 
else had their party hats on. Feline festive for sure.

Traveling back 11 years ago, phew .... I was the inky dinky 
smitten kitten.
And I finally grew into my ears it seems.

Would ya believe I passed out BEFORE my 1st birthday party!

Psssst ....  some things never change - this year I passed out AFTER 
my 11th birthday party!

Turning 11 is absoluticatically meowvalous!

Can ya hear me?
I'm wishing YOU the mostest nonCATastrophic 
week and cheers to more catzowey good times!

CIAO & MEOW!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

8 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Belated Happy Purrday Guido!!!!! We hope you had a wonderful 11th purrday.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday Guido from all of us! We love your therapy work pal!

Deziz World said...

Oh Guido, me is so sorry we're late. We've been havin' da weather ya' know. Anyways, Happy Birthday gawjus. We're so glad your day was pawsum. We celebrate all month long, so we hope da rest of da month is a purrffect as you. big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Three Chatty Cats said...

Aww, happy belated birthday!

CATachresis said...

A belated happy birthday Guido!! You sure are a very special kitty!! AND The Staff says you looked so cute as a kitty!!!

Curly Cat Zuniga said...

Belated happy 11th purrday, dear Guido! You don't look a day over 5. Wishing you many more happy birthdays. ❤

Timmy Tomcat said...

Happy Birthday Guido! I have joined the over 10 ranks with you so lets keep on keeping on.
By the way we all wanted to wish you a happy Gotcha Day this weekend and made you a card.
Purrs my friend

https://imagesw.pizap.com/100004936157052pizapw1501679667.jpg

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...