August 6, 2017

Guido's Gotcha Day 11th Anniversary and He's Working It

Catzowey and more Catzowey!
I'm celebrating 11 years in my fabtastic forever and ever home 
and I wanna share some good stuff with you. Ready??  
This pic is me August 5, 2006 hours after I had selected my forever home 
at the huge age of 62 days old. Ahhhhh that's what everybody says ... Ahhhhhh yup uh huh,  I did grow into my ears!



 To celebrate my forever home anniversary, I
went to work cuz you know I'm a cat with a job.
Here's me in my Alo-ha-ha-ha shirt spreading love.

 Everybody at the seniors center for challenged folks
seem happy to see me & myself! And I'm purring
about being on the job cuz it's what makes life
meowvalous. (pssst ... can ya keep a secret? I'm 
a lil challenged with life stuff at times too - aren't you?)

Head massage on the job rocks! 

Just chillaxing and relaxing on the job - why not?
Hey some folks get written up for relaxing on the
job but I get massages cuz relaxing makes me feel feline fine on the job.

On my Forever Home 11th Anniversary week I gotta be out and about
and today on Sunday 6th of August I took me and myself to
visit a cool 96 years young man who recently got moved out from his home 
to another spot. As a cat I know change is not fun so I donned my SF Warriors
Jersey for his San Fran self and curled up next to this great gentleman.
Man cats unite!  And we both had a meowvalous visit. Cat chatted about whisker
trims and shaving - hee hee !

 Who knew August 5, 2006 that me being a lil smitten kitten 
could grow into a Cat With A Job? Don't  ever give up on
your dreams cuz ya never ever knows what might
meowvalously happen!

Wishing wonderful YOU the mostest meowvalous
and  non-catastrophic week.

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty



19 comments:

jean said...

Hsppy Birthday Guido and many more sweetie

meowmeowmans said...

Happy gotchaversary, Guido! You do such awesome work, buddy. We hope your special day is as special as YOU!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Ahhh Meowmeowmans - youza all rocks! Abundant thanks for dat speshule note :) I'm purring

KatBoxJanitor said...

What a great Gotchaversary dear Guido! Looks like you had a grand day and found a nice fellow to cat chat about your team.

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely photos of Guido. He's bringing great joy to folks who need it. The Dude is a natural healer. Doctor Guido is in the house. No injections from this Dr., he's all emotional healing. LOLOL.

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs handsome Guido!!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Gotcha Day Sweetie Pie!! catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day cutie!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day from all of us Guido! We hope your special day was super special!

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

Abundacat thanks to ALL of you meowvalous friends for your amazing notes! Making me blush the color of fine ravioli sauce! Ciao & Meow for now,
your pal GUIDO

Anonymous said...

Guido is such a handsome kitty in his Aloha and Warriors shirt. And a selfless one, giving joy to those in need!

Three Chatty Cats said...

A very big Happy Gotcha Day! You are just too cute in your outfits. And you were such an adorable kitten. You have a very important job and you do it so well!

Mr Puddy said...

Nice to meet you Signore Guido ! and Happy Gotcha Day, Dude !
Love your bright outfit !
Have a fantastic time with your fameowly !
=^x^=

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Guido!

Johnny said...

Happy Belated! You're so darn cute <3

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day Guido!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey Guido, thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...