May 26, 2018

Terrific Twelve Here I Am

Catzowey! When it's your birthday then ya dresses up and
steps your paws out in dapper fine fashion. Yup up huh!
Turning The Terrific 12 is a milestone so I got on my pawty hat
and my very special tie.

Me & Myself luvs a pawty! And so does my lil sisfur Grappa
as you can see - she's getting into pawty mood too but......

Let's take our paws back in time - like 12 years ago! 
Here I am with my adopted momma Baci when I was 64 days young and 
it's her, Baci who taught me all my meowster manners and kept 
my smitten kitten self in line! (Ya don't mess with Baci!)

Being an EyeTailYun kitty I discovered the grapes early.


Bamzatini I becomes pals with Jackson Galaxy and 
he has assured me I'll never EVER be a guest on his TeeVee show
cuz I'm purrrfectly mannered! Yup uh huh.

When I'm not meeting & greeting celebricats
I go to Baseball fun cuz I luvs luvs luvs
being a Giganticat.

Pssst ... this is my soft side in ha ha ha Hawaii.

But my serious non delirious side has a job - Been 11 years 
in Animal Assisted Therapy and I been working all my life with
30 special needs seniors who make me purr. Better than a 
paycheck! Yup uh huh it's for sure

Sometimes I do the Hospice visits like with this nice man. 
I wear my Tie and deliver warm purrs of comfort.

Today I'm getting abundacat & oodles of love from my Staff too!
BUT I'm begging for presents! YUP presents and the 
perfect gift for me is just $12 - that's $1 for every year I've
been on da Planet and it goes to PETS ARE WONDERFUL SUPPORT
cuz they help seniors & ill people keep their pets in there homes 
with them forever.  

So please 

CIAO & MEOW and wishing you a PURRfect Week

Amore!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty



14 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday Guido!!! We enjoyed your Birthday post and love all of the great work you do!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Guido!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

Happy Birthday Gwee-doh!!!!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday Guido! XO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Guido you totally rock! That first photo of you is just the best!! Happy Happy 12th birthday and thanks for all of the good that you do! xoxo

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! Abundacat thanks to you all for meowvalous birthday wishes! Life is purrrfect with friends like you

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Wow, a hug from the totally awesome Cat Daddy himself! Guido you are one handsome guy and no mistake and a great ambassador for us felines too, with your work! Hears to a wonderful 12th Birthday, and may all your treats come true and twice the size...... including them mice! MOL
Toodle pips and birthday purrs
ERin

Me said...

Happy Purrday, Guido! Its been a furry long time but maybe your remember us from the old Catster Days, me, Meep and Bibi. We have since become angels--Bibi last year and me only a couple of months ago. We are furry furry excited to find your bloggie and will catch up reading your news.
Hope you had treats and noms galore and tons of pets!
Love you,
Bibi & Meep

Three Chatty Cats said...

A very big happy birthday, Guido!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Hellooooo my meowvalous FURiends! I cannot begin to say THANKS THANKS & more THANKS enough cuz you're all warming my 12 years old Heart so much with your meowsages. I just never ever can thank you enuf! I'm touched to the meowximum
Amore and Kitty Hugs too!
GUIDO your pal

Harvey at Dash Kitten said...

Happy Birthday and you look wonderful. Grappa is growing into a real beauty!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD!!!!! oh em cod iz we BUZZED happee ta heer frum ewe.... we thinked ya
called it quitz a long time ago with bloggin thiza way.....how long haz it bee...
TWO long buddy, we iz flashin bak ta catster dayz in R mindz eye rite now!
total lee glad we finded ewe again, heerz two a most happee 12, heerz ta 122
mor N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz N health...now we
gotta go bookmark yur page.... lovez two ewe dood frum uz❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

What a special birthday posty, of a very special kitty, looking so festive too. Breathtaking! Extra Pawkisses and a pawbacio for your Birthday😎🐾😙😻

World of Animals, Inc said...

What a wonderful set of birthday photos that you shared. You do so much for people in need at the time. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Have a fantastic week.
World of Animals

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...