May 26, 2020

Hoorayzatini It’s My 1st Birthday in Quarantine & I’m 14

Catzowey Catzowey!
I’m 14 today and 1st time in 14 years I’m stuck at home with my Staff 
and unable to party my way .. the Guido Way!
Cuz wheez in dat quarantine thing. Yup Uh Huh!

 Last year I  had my 13th party with
my  32 very special senior pals where I has my 
job - Animal Assisted Therapy job,
Look at this card they made for me & I
dressed up nice for them .

 Holy Cannoli!
I’m going nuts with my Staff being home so much
cuz I cannot party today the Guido way!

A fine furiend dropped this Birthday Bag
on my doorstep today - contact-a-cat-less drop is safe!


Psst .. this is me at 65 days old (hee hee dats almost 14 years ago)  
Who knew Toilet Paper would be so popular 
14 years later? 
Hee hee hee

I luvs ya all so so so much!
Stay PURRRtected + Stay In Touch 

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty



12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Loved those photos! Happy 14th Birthday from all of us Guido!

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday cutie. Sorry you are stuck at home. XO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we CRACKED UP at de toy let paperz commint ....who new iz rite !!

sendin best fishez, happee day wizhez N mice creem in dishez { due knot let that setz out side two long ;)

fora happee 14th N heerz ta 14 mor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

we due hope ya waz abe bull ta at leest getz in trubullz

heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez !! ♥♥☺☺

catladymac said...

Happy Purrthday Guido ! And many more ! Hope you and your peeps have a great celabration !

Sandee said...

You were such a cute kitten Guido. You're a handsome mancat now. Yes who knew how popular toilet paper would be.

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Guido,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

M Dawson said...

Happy Birthday, Guido. I am so proud of you and the work you do (and this quarantine will NOT last forever!).

You are a wonderful cat.

Holly said...

Happy birthday Guido

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Guido!! How time flies!! I am only a wee bit late, MOL!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!!!

Purrs and love, Pipo ♥

We are slowly coming out of the horrible quarantine mess here...a little too slow for petcretary, but then she is always impatient, MOL!!

Stay safe!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Guido how did we miss your birthday! Oh my cat we will get a card to you asa pawsible. It think all this being inside with our pawrents it making us cat-crazy. Congrats and many happy returns my friend

R's Rue said...

Happy Birthday Guido. Cutie.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're sorry we missed your birthday but you sure had a pawsome celebration!
The Florida Furkids

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...