September 20, 2006

Espresso Cat On The Move


My kitten antics find me deliriously embellished into anything Italian – hey I’m the Italian kitty,so I start my day with a PURRfect pound of Italian roast coffee

Then I take my MusiCatical lessons and am learning the Do Re Mi Meows.



Later in the day, I chow my mini molars into great gourmet cuisine- Friday was roasted chicken and tarragon sun dried tomato zucchinis. Friskies?



And what’s a day without drifting into a heavy kitten slumber to get ready for our evening cocktail party.



I did a blind taste tasting and am giving the French Roquefort 4 paws up.................

So it’s a just another wonderful week in San Fran! Ciao and Meow to you

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...