July 22, 2007

A Harried Harry Potter Night


You didn't think I was going to miss out on the July 21st 12:01am book launch for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, did you? Catzowey - I'm not only nocturnal, but I'm a fine literary feline with a muse for mighty meowster wizardry. Sure, you bet, I stood in the line with catzillions of Muggles Friday night. Didn't see any other Meowsters but I got my book and rushed home with my prized and oh so PURRfect possession which weighs about as much as I do!

Cats have 9 lives and Harry has 7 so I surmise cats win! But deciding where to begin and how to open this 759 page of wand making miracles was challenging for my Muggle Meowster paws.


In fine Harry style, and not owning a magic wand, I waved my paws over my precious possession, hoping the book would do an abra-cat-dabra opening for me.












Teeth always work when the wand fails! I've got to get into this book and begin PURRusing the pages before the next movie comes out!







In my wildest kitten dreams, I'm hoping Voldemort vanishes but I'm a content-o-cat because I got my book.














Ciao & Meow
GUIDO - The Italian Wizardly Wonderful Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...