July 15, 2007

Technicat Kitty Bags It Big Time


I was going for 40 kitten winks and after the 39th winkie dinkie, I decided to wake up and PURRuse fine feline eco-cat friendly bags.







My CAThetic energy drove me to exploring this "Baskets of Cambodia Bag, sustainable goods and nonCATastrophic for the workers - hmmm I'm feeling fine vibes but how to enter it is the kitten question of the day.










CATZOWEY I am looking through the looking glass! Where's the mad hatter to rescue this smitten kitten? Help I'm falling in.... and this bag is bigger than both of us!


















A jumble of tumble, the mighty meowster is expelled from the eco-friendly bag. Probably best that I get on to other catechismic kitten antics












CIAO & MEOW,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...