May 18, 2008

Is It Love At First Bite?


We all want to be uber-hugged - I'd preFUR being enraptured by a Venture Catcapalist (these days my dollars are in the litter box so euros make me purr!). But its feline frediculous that my smitten kitten whiskers are in the spell of this lady vampire who seems to find me a hugable attractive-cat - yikes! Ok, Ok, we've a few things in common: our eyes are both lined in black and we can trip the paw fantastic at night which is when we come to life! What's an Italian kitty to do?

Pull out the garlic bulb necklace and cross my paws that it works wonders!

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO -The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...