June 23, 2008

Cooling Out But Not Out And About



Without a doubt-a-cat, you know about our California heat wave  with CATastrophic temps that might have  shortened my 9 lives for sure. Couldn't even count the triple digikitty temperatures on my 4 paws! Catzowey - we needed a reprieve from the heat so  I was told to trot my paws to a cooler place ...  but it was tough trying to fit my mighty meowster self into the cooler! 



So what's an Italian Kitty to do? Kick back and lounge
in a pawsatively PURRfect position that was more kitty comfy than that cooler. And all while stretching my glutiusmaxicat muscles.  Stay cool!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty 

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...