July 7, 2008

Pawsitively Great Kitchen Toys


Summer is the PURRfect time for fun and finding pawsatively grate stuff – oops I mean great toys! Today my paws stumbled upon this giganticat cheese grater and catzowey, I want to meet the mouse that can climb this mountain of cheese! Kitchen gadgets should be multi purrpose - you know, like a little useful and periodicatically playful, and according to my feline fave the Iron Chef and Diva Kitty, Cat Cora, (she makes my whiskers wiggle), we're supposed to have a fantasticat time in the kitchen!

And fantasticat day it is for this Italian kitty! I awakened this morn to catzillions of emails saying I'd won the CATSTER.com ‘Cat of the Day’ award ... but don’t take a catnap or you’ll miss seeing me as it’s just for 07/07/08 – a meowvalous moment in my mighty meowster life. It's grate! Oops and more oops, I mean in true Tony The Tiger fashion, it's grrrrrrrreat.

Ciao & Meow,

GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...