September 14, 2008

Market FURmoil &Turmoil Is Reason To Catnap


Catzowey! The news is not aMEWsing these days so I'm optiCATing to slumber away until the fat cats at the Federal Feline Reserve get our economy back on track - we all need it pawsatively and expediacatly too.








I don't know about yours, but my MasterCATcard has interest rates higher than a catnip tree in Catalonia - now that's CATastrophic, and it's causing me to FURtail my spending - in fact it's knocked me out.



A tisket a tasket, I'm headed to my basket, cuz my mighty meowster whiskers are not wiggling at the rising cost of imPURRted Italian sardines, a meowvalous staple in my dediCATed delicioso diet. Wishing you a week full of fantasticatnaps and cross your paws that we're back on track and having a doggone great time soon! (oops, I meant Catzowey time! )

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty


No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...