March 29, 2009

Cheers! And Ears To You!

My kitty calendar (it's accura-catically on time cuz I'ma creature of habit) says some short tailed, carrot chomping, foot thumping dude with giganticat ears is  gonna arrive at my house in few weeks, and I wanna his big bunny self to feel at home. So what'sa better than birds of feather flock together?  Don't wanna himself to feel like da only big eared carrot chomping guy in da house (hey now, remember, I'm a vegicat sometimes cuz it keeps my blood preshure below the litter box level).   Me and my wiggling whiskers went shopping for big EARS, and  I almost had a cardiocat attack from trying on so many styles.  Meowvalous mirror on the wall - what's the cutest ears of all?
If yur shopping alot it can make you an exhausticat! ExPURRts says ya won't get pooped out if ya got da good posture, cuz it is impurrtant and Tail UP is too - yep I tell ya my tail is an extension of my whiskers. Hmmm purrponder this fur a mini meowster meowment:  I'm thinking I mighta needsa Peet Tree dish to make my own customized ears that fits my head purrfectly - exacticatically - ya know, bunny ears made with my very own eyeTAILyun DNA. Me and myself doesn't wanna sound like a rhetoricat, but you knowsa my head is a little big.... we covered datta topic lasta week.
Wiggling whiskers and bouncing bunnies! These are fabucatulous  fur the Easter Purrade. Da word on da street is  ya gotta wear an Easter hat to da Purrade cuz my fuzzy non feline houseguest is coming to town and he said we're strutting our stuff on da street. Strut? That'sa musical to my meowster ears - you knowsa I'm eyeTAILyun and we loves to strut and show the stuff! If it's a really long PURRade, I'm crossing my paws they've got Porto-Litter boxes on the Purrade route and rest stops too  (hey when ya wanna catnap you gotta catnap!)
Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week and ears to you!


Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

3 comments:

Toulouse said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Do you look absolutely cute-abulous in those bunny ear glasses! Mom says she'd just love to squeeze those adorable little cheeks of yours! Thanks for making my day dear friend!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse

Curly said...

Guido, not efurryone could pull off those bunny shades, but you wear them with style and pizazz. (That's 'pizazz'...NOT 'pizzas', MOL!)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Porto-Litter boxes .......mol

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...