May 17, 2010

Meet & Greet The Green Organicat Grocer

Vegie-Tables .. yep uh huh the vegies izza everywhere! Under da table and on top of da tables and sometimes rolling along da floor too, and if youza wanna be on top of your veritable vegie selections then youza gotta view da vegies frumza every angle! Datsa how we EyeTailYuns do it so take da vegie viewing advise frum me,   yur green organicat grocer - it's not a show cuz I'ma in the know ... itza da EyeTailYun thing!

When selectacatting your Tomatoes itza impurrtant to get up close to da inside and outside too ... so like smell the stem and where itza  been, and then figure out if da Tomato izza soft or hard....leaning yurself and purrrressing on da Tomato can be fruitful fur shure. OH CATZOWEY and scientificatically speaking, da Tomato is NOT a vegie, but itza Fruit!

"Stand By Yur Man" never sounded more purrfecto, cuz my veggies always stands by me and my Man Cat self! See see see, datsa me and my favorito feline Fennel bulb surrounded by my favorito broccolini too. Definicatically itza da EyeTailYun veggies seleckshun dat gets my purr masheen revved up like da Ferrari Car motor.

If yur tomatoes izza not mushy, undoubtacatically youza can lean on them from any pawsative direkshun and youza not gonna hear "Splish Splash My Tomato Izza Taking a Bath".

Repurrting live from da EyeTailYun Iron Cat Kitchen, itza Me and my smitten kitten self wishing you and yurself a nonCATastrophic week filled with abundacat meowalous mewsings and piles of vivacious Vegie-Tables too.

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Guido, you make vegetables sound good!

Anonymous said...

You'd Put Kat Cora and the Iron Chefs to shame Guido !

KK & KK said...

Dat was us up there in dat comment, dont know why it didnt put our name..mmmm

Kyande Kisu and Kuju Ku

Jacqueline said...

Guido, you are such a silly, handsome boy!...You make us want to eat veggies too!...Happy week sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Curly said...

My favorite food is grass (garden variety). Is grass a veggie? Purring that it's so.

Poppy Q said...

I don't like any vegetables, but my mum eats plenty of them.

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...