October 10, 2011

Columbus Day In The City By The Bay

Catzowey! I luvs celebrating Columbus Day and Me & Myself always pawties the whole weekend long in San Franfuncisco, cuz I'ma EyeTailYun and Christoforo was too - relatively speaking, purrhaps weeza cuzzins. (can youza names the 3 inky dinky ships Captain Christoforo was using to sail to San Franfuncisco?)

Only at the Columbus Day Purrade is youza gonna meet and greet Carmen Meowranda with her miles of piled fruits.

 AhTenZeeOhKnee! Itza Fleet Week too and these Marines izza happy to see me so much theyza got me a cup O' Catweiser!

Brushing off the Purrade dust after Me & Myself got back home and oh my paws izza aching!

These are my purrade paws - Pawsatively exhausticatted after marching in da Columbus Day Purrade and I'ma ready for a Man Cat meowsage. 

Gotta put my specatacles on to see where my paws has gone?

OOPSatini! While I was at the Purrade, someone had an accident spilling da beans or dropping da Cannolis!  Catzowey I'ma glad I was out and about so I duzn't get blamed for this messaroni.  So now I'ma gonna blurt about dirt, yep uh huh I am. NOWza MEOWza youza sees it and .....

NOWza MEOWza you don't see it cuz it's all cleaned up thanks to Purina ProCare the supurrrrior pet stain and odor eliminator!  This product sifted and lifted out all that  mighty mess - yep uh huh it really works and now the sheets are tidy and whitey again thanks to this fast acting and good smelling product that works. Hoorayzatini now I can drop my pizzas all over the house!

Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun! And wow, no nasty feets!

Ra Heliopolis said...

Cute parade paws :)

meowmeowmans said...

Guido, that looks like it was a lot of fun!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...