September 22, 2014

Paws UP To A Cat In A Hat and Another Hat

Catzowey my furiends! Itza simply amazing to try on hat after hat when I'ma cat but I luv luv luvs deeziner hats so so so much.  This izza my rainy dazed hat but it never rains in CalEyeFurKneeYah any more and no spring, summer or fall shower powers on my horizon.

Purrhaps youza has a moment when youza just ties one on and wishes you hadn't.

Just one time purrr year it's impurrtant to don the colorful Derby Hat cuz itza speshule and I feels like a winner rounding the bend heading to my ManCat food bowl!

 Fly Me & MYself to dat moon so I can croon a superbo song like Signore Sinatra.

 My San Franfuncisco self wears the Giants hat when I takes me out to the ballpark and buys Me & MYself some catnip infused crackerjacks!

Now you know, yep uh huh you do know that I wish meowvalous you a nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty







2 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Ya sure can rock a hat!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I really like that Old Blue Eyes Hat Guido but think it looks better on you Old Green Eyes!
Your pal
Timmy

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...