January 31, 2015

It's Super Dooper Bowl Time At The Man Cat Mansion

Catzowey! All paws on the Planet know it's Super Dooper Bowl time and Me and Myself
always enjoys this weekend of enjoying the Bowl ... sometimes a bunch of Bowls too.

Didja ever purrrponder who's playing in the Bowl?

Me & MYself likes to feel what the opposing team member is up to right at the start of the 
Bowl game. Yep Uh HUH!

Hey! It's  Super Dooper Bowl weekend and life is meowvalous
just being at the Bowl if it doesn't take a toll on ya trying to figure out if youza at the 
right bowl or not.

 AND I tells ya, yep uh huh it's true that this 2015 Super Dooper Bowl game is  so so so speshule that I decided to bring along my lil sisfur Grappa. Itza her 1st ever Bowl Game. Go Grappa Go is sure better than her hearing No Grappa NO.

This Super Dooper Bowl is MY kind of Bowl!

Now you really do know I loves a good BOWL, right?
And I wish YOU a super dooper nonCATastrophic week too

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty













10 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

this has to be the cutest take on the "Super Bowl" EVER!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Super Thanks to super dooper YOU Caren & Cody!

Unknown said...

Guido dat sure looks like fun!
Hugs,
Tami, Sugar and Buster

Lone Star Cats said...

Dat are a whole lotta bowls!

pilch92 said...

I love your "super bowl", Phoebe can't wait to see the kitten bowl-she doesn't know how a little kitten can pick up a bowling ball :)

Pamela & Tango said...

No need to suck it in on Super Bowl Sunday, eat like there is no football tomorrow Guido. I am looking forward to the HalfTime Puppy & Kitty Bowl.

Krazykats said...

Guido my sweet, you have this bowl thing down all right! But an empty bowl is sad bowl indeed! Keep those bowls full mama!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that's my kind of bowl game!!!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey my furiends! Youza all invited to my Man Cat Mansion for BOWL fun! Yep

Anonymous said...

Guido, I'm a few days late on my Bowl Analysis, but I think those sharp eyes of yours could have done a better job than the "combination quarterback-receiver on the one foot line

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...