July 3, 2019

Pawsative Feline Fashionistacat Fourth Of July 2019

Me & Myself are EyeTailYun for sure BUT it's for sure we
loves an event to celebrate anything so here I go 
cuz it's Fourth of July funtasticat time to bring out
some stripes and stars too.

Bringing out the Red Whites and Blues too
Do I looks like the Church lady? Hee hee hee

 Flag furling & unfurling is my favorito thing this week as 
it's easy peasy and no purrrrressing is needed.


 Health Note:
Gotta keep an eye or 2 on the grill and use your
flag to purrrrtect your feline self from the sun
and the tuna burgers that are flaming.

 Wowza Meowza - looks like everybody is happy
to see my feline fashionistacat self this week!


Nothing finer than being on the Animal Assisted Therapy
Job where my very special seniors make me purr so much
today and everyday.

WOWza MEOWza - this painting of me rocked my paws today
on July 3rd!
 I visited my very special 31 seniors and wore my
4th of July Fashionistacat  scarf too. Ohhhh they makes me purr!
WOWza MEOWza this man made  a painting of me - YAY
Dontcha love love love it?

Being on the Job any day is meowvalous cuz I loves being on
the job but today is purrrfecto.
 I gets hugs and my mancat purr masheen revs up on high motor level!
Lucky me

SO..
If youza in the USA like me, I wishes you the mostest
nonCATtastrophic 4th of July - be safe, hope it's full of love
and fun and sunny rays and some fabtastic foods too! 

CIAO AND MEOW

GUIDO the Italian Kitty




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Catzoweeee!!!!! It's the 4th, I love your new head scarf, have a wonderful and safe holiday !!!!!

catladymac said...

Guido - what a great job to share your Spirit with your furiends ! Happy - and safe - Fourth !

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

look at YOU and your patriotic self!! Happy 4th!!

pilch92 said...

Happy 4th cutie!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Aww, you look so cute. Looks like you had a wonderful Fourth with your senior friends!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Guido, you sure do know how the celebrate the holidays. We love seeing you putting on smiles on everyone faces in the photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Oh, what a sweetie you are, Guido😸Pawkisses for a wonderful Thursday🐾😽💞

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I really am late for your 4th July celebration, but looks like you rocked the show with the fashion and entertaining the seniors, too. I wonder if you got to have any of that beef from the burgers – as compensation for guarding them so well ;)
Purrs
ERin

Timmy Tomcat said...

Goodness we are late for your post my furiend but love to you just the same

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...