September 1, 2019

It's September & A Catzowey Time To Remember

Catzowey Catzowey! I was inky dinky in September 2006.

 Then in 2008 me & my bigger self went to Hollywood 
to be on a TeeVee show called Think Like a Cat and
look at dat meowvalous host, Signore Chuck Woolery
meeting and greeting me in my private studio shower! Do
ya see me in the preview?

 Here's the stage where my Staff and other Staffs were.
OMC! Do ya  think we Meowwsters are 
gonna race dat track?
I think a Producer/Director didn't have a cat 
otherwise they'd never ever think this game up! 

Signore Chuck was ecstaticat to do Eskimo
greeting ala nose hugs -  but weeza in Hollywood
not Alaska!

Me and Myself don't get crabby often!

2011 I ends up being in the meowvalous Morris the Cat calendar!
He's a Celebricat for sure and an amazing Meowster!

Catzowey mates! I'm down under in Australia
wearing the infamous Jacaru hat and looking for
jumping (not boxing)  Kangaroos - woo hoo!

Pssst.. you know Me & Myself are EyeTailYun so
we loves the glass full and can eye ya too - woo hoo!


Life is meowvalous when Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy holds ya
and says " Youza never ever gonna be on my show
cuz youza PURRfecto" .

THEE bestest thing in life is being at my Animal Assisted Therapy job
 with my very special senior pals - they sure make me purr.

Now I wishes you a mostest meowvalous month
and make it a NonCatAstrophic one.

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty




13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a fun post Guido and we enjoyed all of those wonderful hotos! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catowey pal Brian - soooo happy to hear from ya. Nobody ever comments on my blog - dangzatini 1

Timmy Tomcat said...

Guido what an amazing cat-reer you have had. You are one of our oldest and closest pals. Love you dear friend. We will comment my friend

KatBoxJanitor said...

Maybe the Cat Daddy could advise on redirecting NO Grappa NO's enthusiasms!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey KatBoxJanitor - you are spot on with dat comment about #NoGrappaNO

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Catzowey Guido! We had no idea you were such a famous celebrity! We are furry impressed! And look how teeny tiny you were!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I loved seeing your photos. Gosh what a celebricat YOU are sweet friend.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

CATZOWEY CATZOWEY! You all - my meowster pals are making me blush with your kind cool meowvalous comments!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Wow! You sure get to meet some fantastic people in your travels, Guido. I just dream of being in Hollywood, the stars like Mr Galaxy, and going to far-flung corners of the world. But you have done it ALL!
Total respect to you and your staff, and for all your therapy work, too.
Purrs
ERin

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Great pics! Nice to meet a celebrity cat :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wow my furiend! Jackson Galaxy actually HELD YOU? YOU ROCK!! Love, Cody

World of Animals, Inc said...

Guido, what a great post this was. Seeing all the great photos and to be a kitty celebrity. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals

Sandee said...

You are such a good looking cat and well traveled too.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...