October 27, 2019

Count Dracucatula Has Arrived

CATZOWEY!
It's Halloween week and I wanna  tell ya
we izza all dressing up and down and all around for this
SPOOKtacular week!

 It's my lil Sis #NoGrappaNO  known as "Grappa" with bat wings!
Holy cannoli
She can fly without those wings and should be flying with the 
molto famoso High Flying Wallenda family!

 WOWza MEOWza - it's me and myself
with the lil Day of the Dead skelecat  cuz 
we gonna be celebrating it too . 
The Day of the Dead is coming up soon! Yup
Uh Huh

Last year when I visited my very special senior pals
Me and  myself dressed up as a Hawaiian Tourist with Staff.
Yup I did but I forgot my camera around
my neck! Dangzatini! Just call me Sir Spam-A-Lotta!

CATZOWEY! My lil Sisfur Grappa is
kinda looking devilish .. but she is everyday!

PURRRHAPS I dress up this year as a Biz
PURRRRSON  getting ready for my 1st IPO - got my
Work tie on and Wall Street would love dat! 

 Always Doggone Great to have furiends in high places 
like The Pooch Pope!

  My Man Cat EyeTailYun eyes see dat 
masked man in back of me! Yup uh huh
I do! BOO!

On October 31st Me and Myself & Staff gonna be
at The ARC passing out abundacat Halloween Cards
to my very special senior pals
 Happy SPOOKTASTICAT Halloween!
Be safe, have a funtasticat time and make it
a nonCATastrophic event!

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty





13 comments:

M Dawson said...

Guido, you look amazing and are a total superstar. It's good to see you in the Sunday Selfies Hop!!!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Guido, you sure do have some fine costumes, and some great days out helping the seniors. The Pooch Pope made Mrs H smile a lot, which can be worrying. I just hope she doesn't think I'LL be wearing anything like THAT! Grappa looks the perfectly dressed partner for your outings, and I do hope we get to see a shot of you two together all dressed up for All Hallows Eve.
Purrs
ERin

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey Guido, you look most fabulous my friend and I hope you all have a terrific Halloween!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! I'm ecstatcat to hear from Brian, Erin the Cat Princess & Signorina Dawson too! Mille Grazie!

Sandee said...

Awww, so precious and so fun. All dressed up for Halloween.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

Anonymous said...

Handsome Count!

Catscue Catmom said...

Awww, you are all so amazing! I can't pick a favorite costume - the commentary is too fun! Happy Halloween!

catladymac said...

What a great post, Guido ! Happy Meowloween to you and your staff and sisfur and pals !

pilch92 said...

These are all great costumes. Have a nice Halloween!

Stewart Pitt said...

Happy Halloween from Gordon and me in Aus

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job! Happy Haloween wishes for the both of you plus your human!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Halloween!!! We just love the costume photos. So very scary to see Count Dracucatula. We better look out from the fangs. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Sandee said...

Yes the ladies love you. What a fun post.

I hope you had a purrfect Thankful Thursday. ♥

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...