January 31, 2020

I'm Playing In The Super Duper Bowl

Catzowey!
It's that time of the year to have a 
Super Duper Bowl to play in.

 Holy Cannoli! Me & Myself can see me playing in
this Super Duper Bowl for sure.

We needs a referee to oversee this play!
 These are imposter bowls (not pasta bowls!) 
 No way are they Super Duper Bowls.
     I see the colorful referee arriving nowza.
 
 This could  be the Daddy of ALL Super Duper Bowls.
Yep uh huh, I think it could be.

Me and Myself are exhausticatted from all the
funtastic Super Duper Bowls, so I gotta chillax
in a meowvalous Miami sunny ray with my 
Guido Speedo!

 This fine feline fan is really ready so
bring on the Super Duper Bowl !

Wishing you a non-catastrophic week.

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty



8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is quite the super bowl Guido! I was confused, I thought they said soup or bowl so I requested a bowl of soup!

Maria Appleby said...

I love your hat and ascot! Looking good.

Stewart Pitt said...

Great work Guido, Gordon is keepin ta Australian Bowl at the ready, Quest for 6 comin up

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That was one Super Duper Bowl post Guido! Lookin' good gorgeous.

Smudge said...

Guido Speedo- Love it!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD !!!! wear haz ya been !! ??? it waz total lee grate ta heer frum
ewe again on R blog....we haz mizzed ya....cranbereez that SF dinna win....
we wz sure hopin they wood.....N they all most DID ~~~ heerz hopin 2020
izza grate yeer all round for everee one; we bookmarked yur page sew we
due knot looze it again ~~~~~~~~~~ happeez N healtheez ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey Guido, I've tried everything but I cannot comment on your St. Paddy's Day post. You do look good in green though!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....everee onez wearin oh de greenz lookin my tee fine....hope yur week a headz total lee awesum N heerz an earl lee blessing ♣♣♣

May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

{ less of course ya both WANNA getz in trubull ;) !!! ♥♥

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...