March 11, 2007

Out of the Bag and Springing Into Training

My first Daylight Savings time definitely gave this creature of habit confused mews. But I do know it's time for Spring training. Now if I can just get my mini meowster Giants uniform out of this darn bag (4 paws vote for banning the plastic bag - paper is feline safe and ecologicatically more fun to shred). Whoa, this smitten kitten is purring like a robust Tanzania Tiger knowing I might toss out the 1st ball at SF Giants Opening Day - well miracles do happen! Hmmm .... am I hearing hissfits of laughter from you?

I tugged and I mugged and I hit and I bit - with all my ivories! Aw shucks, my ballpark debut won't occur unless I can pick this circular thing up! Maybe I need a whisker trim (you know the pro players shave their heads for a centrifical reason). Got any "PURRfect Pitch" ideas for me and my 4 paws? If I strike out with the Giants, I may opt for the Chicago White Socks,Sox? - ah heck, whatever. I've got 4 permanent Socks for the Sox and it may be a natch catch for this kit kat!

Ciao & Meow,
Guido - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...