March 25, 2007

TEAsing Around



Last week NBC (Nice Big Cats) news declared the benefits of Tea - so why not try some. This Yogi Ginger Tea was challenging, to say the least, and I can't figure out why one must be in a strange Yogi position to enjoy the pleasures of the leaves. Catnip is far easier.


Tugged at the 'kitten proof box' to get a better aroma whiff and ... well you be the judge of what I think of Yogi Ginger Tea.








Bed Time Tea sounded PURRfect for my abundant cat naps, so I took the box to bed with me- no wrestling with the wrapping or boiling water. So simple even an Italian Kitty can do this!




March 26th I'll be 10 months young! Pinch my paws - am I dreaming life is so fantasticat?

GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...