April 1, 2007

Deep Sea Diving Egg Hunt


One week till Mister Mighty Bunny arrives (dare I call him "dude"?) and my first Egg Hunt is on the horizon so I practiced finding eggs in quite the inconspicuous places. When I nose dived into this humungous 2 feet deep vase, I heard "No Guido No!" when my kitten ears should have heard "Go Guido Go and hold your breath smitten kitten!" Chuck the egg basket, I need a Snorkel and feline fins for this 'find the feline's fine egg' event which should be in the Summer Olympics!

Rumor has it chocolate isn't good for we felines so I got myself a catnip egg to test - hmmm not so bad but a tad rough for my taste.












I'm lying in wait for this Bunny dude...
Deep Sea Egg Diving, Faux Feline Egg Tasting - Whew... I think I'll vote for a catnap...Easter tryouts are exhausticating!

Wishing you a PURRfect and nonCATastrophic Passover and Easter!


Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...