April 15, 2007

Rub A Tub Tub and Happy Spring Cleaning

Sun rays are popping thru, I didn't have to file taxes because I've been unemployed since I was born, and I'm feeling like a Spring Clean (No no no - not the house, me - Guido.) Basically you could say, I want to wash away the stress and take a bath, like you 2-leggeds enjoy. So what better way to start my day than with a double bubble catnip infused bath - if I can figure out how to twist that faucet on. Catzowey - it's not kid proof, it's paw proof!







Definitely I've got a super commanding view from inside (feel like I'm Commando Cat at the helm of the ship -"Mice Ahoy Mate!") but what's one to do with this curtain thing? Bathing is just too CATstrophic for this mighty meowster.I'm pretty sure my paws prefurr to just hang out or maybe hang over. There might be no need to shower afterall - this is the cats meow!




Ciao and Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...