August 12, 2007

Kitty Kowtows To Towering Critter

You saw Out of Africa - well I'm living in it when I opened up my robustacat kitty eyes one morn to see I was sureally surrounded by truly tall critters - and this is no tall tale! Suddenly I feel as if my smitten kitten neck has room to grow.







This land o'legs makes me catoclysmic!















Catzowey I may become an endangered specie if she engulfs me with that neck of hers..definitely would be a galactikitty experience!

The long of it is -you might call me an opportunisticat - but those long legs just might make a catzowey kitty race course! Scratch posts? A feline fort? Hang a hammock between them for a catnap? PURRfect possibilities for a jungle gym!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...