November 11, 2007

Tally Ho and Cheerio

A kitten from Britain friend of mine meowvalously chided "Tally Ho Guido & Cheerio". Ahhh, Cheerios - sounds good so why not grab a box from my pantry where everything is neatly arranged in proPURR CATegories. (ok ok, so now you know we buy au naturelle Joe's O's in our house.)

This week's moxey meowster lesson: read and heed the Nutrition Box ... Joe's O's are catzowey cuz they insist "they're sure to bring out the kid inside of you"! Playtime begins my day - the box has a catzillion healthy O's for a pawsatively healthy hockey game on your kitchen floor. These whole wheat natural O's have no artificial coloring so my paws are safe while my goals are great. I'd say they're politiCATically good for you too.

















Bye bye breakfast, and nobody is going to get their paws into my O's box. So in true Brit form, Tally Ho and Cheerio!



Joe's O's are whisker licking good!





Ciao & Meow
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...