November 18, 2007

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?


I'm Guido inCATnito trotting my paws through the City looking for a Turkey - hey it's Thanksgiving week and the fine feathered friends of we frivolous felines are playing hide and let's not seek. I'm just hoping to invite a teriffic Turkey to dinner - gotta give thanks for friendships and share a meal...

My dinner partner does the Turkey Trot soI've donned feline feathers to strut "the smitten kitten step". DefiniCATley I'm a non -razzled fuzzy feathered friend of the Turkey and don't call me a peasant pheasant!

Wishing you and yours a nonCATastrophic Thanksgiving week!

Ciao & Meow & here's to a turkey sandwich the day after (hold the mayo for me!!)
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...