January 20, 2008

It's Super Dooper Bowl Time


Football or Pawsball? I'd say this weekend has been abundacat with NFL games (that must mean Not Feline League) but I got into the all american custom  and declawed, oops I mean declared it a Touchdown with my paws up touch it down moment, just like those refs on TV wearing the black and white stripes. I wear stripes so I must qualify as a ref!

Alas I can kick back and caticipate my steady and ready mighty meowtser self  for the Super Bowl - what's the big deal though? I eat from a Super Bowl daily and sometimes it's even super dooper. My meowster Super Bowl holds abundacat and fantastic feline cuisine and I give it 4 Paws UP! Touch Down for feline folly!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...