January 14, 2008

Techo-Kitty Kicking Back


Hey folks - you probably didn't start your day on Monday, the Guido way, as the Guido Gazette didn't get out on time for 1st time in 70 weeks. Let's paws to tell you why... I'm busy with my new little bro cat  "Yolo", trying to keep his smitten kitten paws off of my keyboard while I do some ah heck, Kitty Tech stuff. It's all to make my website and blog PURRfect for you - my feline fans.  So have some catnip, kick back and let your whiskers rest - I'll be back in a week (if all goes well with the transFUR of files!) 
Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...