January 6, 2008

Smitten Kitten Woos Egyptian Kitten


I'm starting my New Year out on a pawsatively fun foot - actually 4 of them - looking to find a mewvalous kitty gal pal to share play time  and tuna with.  Catzowey I found her! The  golden girl is  certainly feline focused...  but I don't hear her purring and her whiskers are a bit chilly! Hmm, could she be giving me the cold paw?











I look to the left and then I look to the right and my golden girl keeps me keenly out of her sight. 









Ah shucks and paws down - she doesn't want to play much on the ground. She's set in her ways and she has a catitude that doesn't fit my vivacious Italian smitten kitten love for life. I'll bet you my fave feline sushi platter that  she's had more than 9 lives!






Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...