February 10, 2008

Guido Galivants To The Grammy's


Kitty Couture was on top of my list this week knowing I was going to The Grammy's - the catzowey event for music (hey music is fantasticat background for catnaps). Dashing about with my super-feline-stylist, I settled my mighty meowster self on a demur non fur bow tie... a politicatically correct shot of feline class and a catzowey tie at that, but hey - how long is the tie supposed to be and where's the end for me?


Sizing up a Tie is definitely on tip top of my list and now I'm pawsatively sure my meowster measurements are PURRfect.



Creative cat that my mighty meowster self is, I've opted for a nouvelle style this year - four paws up I bet it will appear in Gentleman's QuarterCatly next month as "The Guido Man Look" .. the Tie that pawsatively rocks anywhere, anytime, on any guy. I've got Grammy-Itus and can't wait to get me and my tie to the magical meowvalous event.

Ciao & Meow,
Guido - The Italian Kitty

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...