March 2, 2008

Kitty Couture On Fashion Runway

Catzowey - it's fashion show season and super models are strutting down the global runways decked out by meowvalous designers. I'm in to looking good so I've opted for a kitty couture fitting for my new "San Francisco SPCA Animal Assisted Therapy" vest. Oh yeah, it's got a comfy cut on the bias ... or am I just biased because it's from my special SF SPCA? Hmmmm, where's my tabby tailor to fix my feline fashion? The ruffled fur-look and jackets are PURRportedly IN this year and hey... my fur ruffles any season if I'm rubbed the wrong way.



It's utterly meowvalous to check out and get decked out in the all-reason-any-season wrap which is enviromenticatically correct: it's green!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO The Italian Kitty

PawsScript: subscribe to the weekly Guido Gazette and you can start your day the Guido Way.

No comments:

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...