January 30, 2012

Stroll Through a Whole Super Dooper Bowl

Come on along with Me & Myself on Sunday dat 5th day of the 2nd month, uh huh like on Sunday February 5th, cuz weeza gonna do the Super Dooper BOWL which means itza da finale footzaball game of the yearl! Catzowey, a ticket is as much as my favorito Furrari EyeTailYun car!   Well, I got  us  fab and free furont row seats, yep uh huh itza fur shure itza gonna be meowvalous  and I'ma leaning on the Stadium railing with a bird's eye view of dat Super Dooper BOWL game.

In my Super Dooper BOWL packet of Instruckshuns, it says "Be purrpared for a hot game"! So I'ma trying out some red peppers to get Me & Myself in the ala hot  & spicy mode!
 Been around Big BOWL's a bunch and a giganticat BOWL izza part of my everyday life for Me & Myself.

If youza wanna has a meowvalous big BOWL experience, I recommends meeting and greeting da MEWScasters - yep uh huh, like dat famoso guy on the field,Terry Bradshaw whooz got no fur on his head! I'ma curious as a cat to know why heeza wearing FOX FOX signs on his suit lapel cuz Me & Myself duzn't see any foxes on the field!   Dumbzabini who gave dat guy a NipTini?


Big BOWL rules of da Super Dooper Bowl game say youza gotta stare down da opponent to get their AhTenZeeOhKnee, so I'm purracticing my stare down stare.  But in da meantime, I wants youza to have a nonCATastrophic week and make it a Super Dooper week.

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty








3 comments:

Donna said...

O hai! My friend D.R. is rooting for teh Gi-ants. I am hoping I get lots of nacho chips, and tummy pats. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Guido you have that stare down pat!!

We are SUPER excited for the Super Bowl, but would be more excited if the Lions were in it!

Oh and the Super Bowl falls on my Dad's birthday! How SUPER is THAT??!!

Your pal, Cody

Daisy said...

I cannot wait for the SuperDuper Bowl!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...