April 2, 2012

Stay Calm While I Read Your Palm


Believe it when I tells you, April 1st 2012 wazza not only April Food's Day (oopsatini I means April Fool's Day!) but also da Palm Sunday. And I got my palms all calm and ready to read yur palm too. 

Hmmmzatini, yep uh huh itza fur shure, youza gonna have a nonCATastrophic week and a purrfecto Good FurEyeDay!

And if Me & Myself can't read yur palm then let us checks out yur ears!

Speaking of ears -  I hears da giganticat ears dude is arriving, so Me & Myself are both taking abundacatnaps. Gotta get rested to be a watch-cat for those fuzzy wuzzies who's gonna be hopping into town this week cuz weeza hears Easter izza on its way! 

Wearing my wise disguise - nobody ever gonna thinks itza Me & Myself waiting in wait for dat hipster hopping Easter bunbun ! I'll read his palm,  all 4 of them, yep uh huh, itza fur shure!

Happy Meowvalous Week tooza youza,  and youza gotta makes it a nonCATastrophic one too.

Ciao & Meow!
GUIDO the Italian Kitty








2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Easter, Guido. It will be here in a few days.

Are you aware you have word verification on? Many bloggers don't know it is on and many bloggers can't read the new script.

Julia Williams said...

Guido, your Easter disguise really made me chuckle!!

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...