February 4, 2014

On The Hug-A-Thon of Life

Catzowey! No doubt about it,  there's nothing finer and  pssst, it duzn't need a deeziner ,cuz it's a hug! You make it all by yourself with a meowvalous friend.

Hugzatinis galore and more make Me & MYself purr.

And itza fur shure that a hug can make Me & MYself make a meowvalously silly face too cuz a hug doesn't care how you looks.

Never ever measure your hugz! Nope cuz hugz come naturally when youza not expecting them.

For some meowvalous reason all the girls likes to hug me and then they gets goofy faced.

See! This izza nother girl hugging me making that happy hugz face!

AND the guys makes silly smiles when theyza hugging Me & MYself too.

 Itza  hugz time from Jackson Galaxy my Cat Daddy furiend whooza says I never ever gonna be on his TeeVee show "My Cat From Hell"  cuz I'ma good manners EyeTailYun kitty - hee hee hee and I gives good hugz!

Wishing you a nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll tell 'ya Guido, New jersey is filled with ice and snow. Icey rain tonight with snow 1-3", then Sunday more mixed rain and snow, and that's on top of the 8" of snow we just received. So, to make a long story short, Yes, I could use a hug.

Humphrey Lee Haunted said...

I loves dah huggies too - dey ish thee best! Meowmy and I does our best huggin' after my brofur Roger goes to shleep, because he gets furry jealous MOL! Dey ish especially nice in dis cold weather, and I hopes yew and yer family ish shtayin' nice and cuddly warm.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all great pics Guido and we like the huggy thing too!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hello, Guido!!!
Thanks so much for visiting our blog!!!
WOW! So you've been a working cat for 8 years!
That's very impressive.

Waffles hopes he can be as successful as you in his new job.

(((purrs)))
the GLOGIRLY gang

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...