February 23, 2014

Sneaky Peaky Into My Catzowey Life

Life is Catzowey when I'm walking on fine fur carpets and under tables di antiques to take a peaks at you and fun stuff too.

It's meowvalous to stretch every day and if you has a pal to stretch with like in a buddy system,  then stretching is more meowvalous than stretching solo.

 Life is Catzowey too when I'm angling about my sofa doing the dangling.

 And didja know when Me & MYself are lounging under that Steinway, weeza purrpondering composing some tunes -  like a duet or mewtet! (pssst can youza keeps a secret?? I'ma on an Animal Assisted Therapy job in this foto - yep uh huh I'm on the job but never catnapping on the job)

Everyday even when I'ma taking abundactnaps I continues to looks up up uppa in the Sky purrpondering why is my life so meowvalously CATZOWEY! And thatza sneaky peaky into my Catzowey life!

Now I wishes YOU a purrfectly nonCATastrophic week!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty






6 comments:

Brian said...

You are one busy dude Guido!

Zoe said...

That is very coolio that yu is a Therapy kitty cat!
An' I think ya oughta make a lil tuna on that piano deal.

Hope yu don't mind a doggy leavin a comment. :-)

Linda Brown said...

I miss you and Guido, Judy! Your old friend, Linda from Cat Safari.

Terri said...

Guido you seem like the purrrfect therapy cat and the environment suits you to a G. Such a handsome boy, thanks for sharing your therapy skills with us.

Angel Keisha said...

U are a handsome critter!!

Curly said...

My furriend, I'll bet your could play Kitten on the Keys on that Steinway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails