April 12, 2010

1, 2, 3 ... I'm OUT at the Ballpark

My smitten kitten paws izza up Up UP in da air while out out out at da Ballpark cuz I'ma purrracticing catching the ball at the baseball game opener without wearing da Smitten Kitten Mitt. It's what you do at da ball game - youza has a ball trying to catch da ball.

On da opening NIGHT at da Ball Park itza meowvoloso cuz I can catnap all day and be revving up fur da speshule Night Opener of da San Franfuncisco Giants. Youza betcha,  I used my MasterCat Card to purrrrchase da tixs, trotting my ball loving paws out to da AT&T Ball Park. Hey .. itza what we do here in San Franfuncisco cuz someone gotza cheer on our San Fran Giants in the City by the Bay where our famous Willie Mays sez, "Say Hey Hey!" I gotta  purrrriliant ideas for going to da Ballpark ......

  Always wear da team's hat so youza looks like a fantasticat fan!

 
It's fur shure youza gonna see all da players from da View sekshun - itza da  Birdie Eyes View!

 
When youza gets to know yur seat mates, youza gonna have a catzowey time at
 da Ballgame cuz theyza happy folks and really happy to see ya!

  Shuksatini! Even if yur Team duzn't win,  da sparklies start flying from da sky and fans izza saying "oh my oh my"! Defnicatically YOUza winner cuz youza got off yur sofa and out of da house to  help yur Team - showing supuuuurrt is speshule.


 
AhTenZeeOhKnee! Youza wanna see all da fireworks frumza every direkshun, so get down on da ground and check itza out from all da pawzishuns in yur PurrEyeVat box seat. Ah, basta pasta! I luvs da sparklies in da Sky and now youza knows why.  NOWza MEOWza - youza gonna have a sparkly kind of  winning week  with no strike outs. Make it a nonCATastrophic one!

Ciao & Meow,
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

6 comments:

Raymond and Busby said...

Looks like a great time at the old ball park Guido!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH Guido it would be so much fun to go with you to the old ball game!

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Anonymous said...

Wow, you make me want to go to a ballgame!!! My friend Jeter Harris has a toaster that burns NY into the toast? DO you like toast? Do you know Jeter?

Jacqueline said...

We love your blog, Guido, you are such a silly boy and the photos are great!...It looks like you're having a great time learning about baseball at home and watching it at the ballpark!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Daisy said...

It looks like it was a home run of a good time!!

Donna said...

I would love to fetch a baseball! :)

Funtastic Finer Niners Funday On Sunday

  Up here at the Rainbow Bridge, we all have da front row seats with a Birds Eye view of da game. Yup it’s gonna be a purrrrrfecto funday Su...